Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorised Apple Reseller

how to check if a seller is authorised by apple?

(I purchased a new iphone from a seller that claims to be authorised but provided me with a receipt by a different name and I am also unable to find that seller's information online)

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 8:22 PM

8 replies

Mar 13, 2021 8:38 PM in response to little_fabrications

little_fabrications Said:

"Unauthorised Apple Reseller: how to check if a seller is authorised by apple? (I purchased a new iphone from a seller that claims to be authorised but provided me with a receipt by a different name and I am also unable to find that seller's information online)"

-------

Scam AASPs:

Reporting this to Apple:

Provide the Apple Rep with their eMail address, etc, and, if applicable, show what need be to Apple, by performing a screensharing session. Show some information with them, so they can see this from your perspective. Go here: Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support - User Tips

Apple Support Contact Info:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Unauthorised Apple Reseller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.