Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It looks like the stream has been sent

There is already a podcasts I broadcast. It is currently being broadcast on many platforms, but when I want to stream on apple podcasts, I encounter such an error "It looks like the stream has been sent" What should I do?

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 1:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 3:07 AM

I see your feed is with Anchor. They may have submitted it on your behalf, under their own Apple ID: if they have done this then obviously you won't be able to submit it again.

Try searching on the title in Apple Podcasts. However if it was submitted only recently it probably wouldn't appear in the Search. You should contact Anchor and ask whether they have submitted it. If they have done this you wil be able to update it simply by adding episodes to the feed but you will not be able to access it in Podcasts Connect.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2021 3:07 AM in response to yorgan

I see your feed is with Anchor. They may have submitted it on your behalf, under their own Apple ID: if they have done this then obviously you won't be able to submit it again.

Try searching on the title in Apple Podcasts. However if it was submitted only recently it probably wouldn't appear in the Search. You should contact Anchor and ask whether they have submitted it. If they have done this you wil be able to update it simply by adding episodes to the feed but you will not be able to access it in Podcasts Connect.

It looks like the stream has been sent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.