Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Gmail to iPhone

I am unable to add Gmail back to Mail accounts and get error message "Safari cannot open page because of too many redirects". I can I overcome this roadblock?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 6:44 AM

If Safari can't open the page because too many redirects occurred. ... Use the Search field to find the name of the redirecting website, then select the website and click Remove. Safari then removes all stored data for the website, including cache and cookies. This might sign you out of the website or change its behavior.

If Safari can't open the page because too many redirects ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2021 6:44 AM in response to M3Mike

If Safari can't open the page because too many redirects occurred. ... Use the Search field to find the name of the redirecting website, then select the website and click Remove. Safari then removes all stored data for the website, including cache and cookies. This might sign you out of the website or change its behavior.

If Safari can't open the page because too many redirects ...

Adding Gmail to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.