Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not seeing icloud music library on mac

i subscribe to apple music. all cloud music is on my iphone and accessible. On my imac, I cannot access anything and the playlists are also not updated as well as being unplayable.

Please help

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 5:02 PM

Reboot your router and your Mac. Press down option+cmd as you launch iTunes to open it in its safe mode. This might fix something. You also try explicitly signing out of your Apple ID, then signing in again, but that will likely invalidate any locally stored Apple Music content. Might also be worth checking for malware with a free trial of Malwarebytes. Some malware seems to disrupt communications with Apple's servers.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 15, 2021 5:02 PM in response to Ham66

Reboot your router and your Mac. Press down option+cmd as you launch iTunes to open it in its safe mode. This might fix something. You also try explicitly signing out of your Apple ID, then signing in again, but that will likely invalidate any locally stored Apple Music content. Might also be worth checking for malware with a free trial of Malwarebytes. Some malware seems to disrupt communications with Apple's servers.

tt2

Mar 15, 2021 4:41 PM in response to turingtest2

The weird thing is every time I authorize the computer or sign in it never says anything was wrong. Essentially I am never actually signing in therefore sync iCloud music never shows up on preferences since it is not acting like I am signed in. However, it’s not stating the password is incorrect. I can see the local music but nothing from iCloud.

not seeing icloud music library on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.