Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes. Payment verification

I go to spend my iTunes card and it keeps asking me for a verification but I don’t have a card to add how do I use my iTunes card without it keep asking me for verification please help

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 6:04 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2021 2:12 PM in response to zachery163

Hello zachery163,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you're prompted for verification when trying to use an iTunes Gift Card. We're happy to help.

If you haven't already, take a look at the resource below to ensure that you've followed all steps to redeem your gift card:

Redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you're unable to redeem your gift card the remaining steps in the following resource can help:

If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card

If you continue to get a verification prompt, confirm that all of your Apple ID account information is accurate.

Manage and use your Apple ID

Let us know the results. Please include specific error messages and any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a great day!

iTunes. Payment verification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.