Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call on MacBook Pro 16' 2019 failing

Hi everyone,

I have been having issues with receiving calls on my MacBook Pro 16' 2019 upon updating my iPhone to iOS 14.4.1.

Whenever I attempt to answer a call, it immediately disconnects. I am logged in to the same wifi network, and also the same Apple ID. I have enabled handoff, calls on other devices etc, and yet no remedy,

Is there anyone who is able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 2:25 PM

Hi there ming54,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with receiving calls on your MacBook Pro, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

Get started with the steps here: Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch

While the title mentions FaceTime, the steps here may also help: If FaceTime isn't working on your Mac

If the issue persists, restart your Mac, and test again.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2021 2:25 PM in response to ming54

Hi there ming54,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with receiving calls on your MacBook Pro, and we'd like to see if we can assist.

Get started with the steps here: Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch

While the title mentions FaceTime, the steps here may also help: If FaceTime isn't working on your Mac

If the issue persists, restart your Mac, and test again.

Cheers!

Call on MacBook Pro 16' 2019 failing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.