Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Stuck Loading

Whether on WiFi or cellular, I cannot access my folders on iCloud on my phone. Looking for a solution if one exists before resetting, which would be very inconvenient right now. My other devices are unaffected.

iPhone 11

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 1:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 7:24 PM

Hello Jeremiah256,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having trouble accessing your iCloud Drive folder. It looks like this is happening when using Wi-Fi and cellular data. You have checked and other devices are not affected with this issue. We'll do our best to help. Have you tried restarting your iPhone? A restart can help to refresh the OS and connections.

Check out the following support articles:

Restart your iPhone

iCloud Drive FAQ

If the steps above don't help, make sure your iPhone is fully updated. Typically, updating your iOS version will resolve many abnormal behaviors that you may be experiencing. In case you need to update, back up your iPhone first to secure your data.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2021 7:24 PM in response to Jeremiah256

Hello Jeremiah256,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having trouble accessing your iCloud Drive folder. It looks like this is happening when using Wi-Fi and cellular data. You have checked and other devices are not affected with this issue. We'll do our best to help. Have you tried restarting your iPhone? A restart can help to refresh the OS and connections.

Check out the following support articles:

Restart your iPhone

iCloud Drive FAQ

If the steps above don't help, make sure your iPhone is fully updated. Typically, updating your iOS version will resolve many abnormal behaviors that you may be experiencing. In case you need to update, back up your iPhone first to secure your data.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

iCloud Stuck Loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.