Related Article: Take and edit photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos / Make a Slide Show / Slow the speed of the pictures as they view

Hi, if I make a movie from photos on my ipad, is there a way to slow the pictures down as they scroll by ... in other words if the viedeo quickly plays in 12 seconds ... can I edit to make the pictures stay up say 3 or 4 seconds each? Thanks in advance!

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 8:55 AM

Hello Ttommydrums,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you'd like to slow down the rate that pictures appear in a slideshow on your iPhone. We're happy to help.

While viewing a slideshow that you created in Photos, tap the screen and you will see Options in the bottom right corner. There you can access Slideshow Options and change the rate, theme, or music.

Have a nice day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2021 8:55 AM in response to Ttommydrums

Hello Ttommydrums,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that you'd like to slow down the rate that pictures appear in a slideshow on your iPhone. We're happy to help.

While viewing a slideshow that you created in Photos, tap the screen and you will see Options in the bottom right corner. There you can access Slideshow Options and change the rate, theme, or music.

Have a nice day!

Photos / Make a Slide Show / Slow the speed of the pictures as they view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.