Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Constant failed messages where images/gif involved (11 Max)

I'm not anticipating any real fixes beyond the cookie cutter responses, so maybe this is more customer feedback than seeking a perm fix. There's no doubt that Apple has been pushing folks to use iMessage to the extent possible for years. From a consumer protection standpoint, SMS/MMS have far more regulatory consumer protections than using a publisher's third part chat app. With over 2 decades of IT support and administration, I believe I've thoroughly vetted to the standard 'fix actions' with never more than temporary relief. AT&T blames Apple and Apple blames AT&T. Messaging friends, family and co-workers is the primary use for my device. Regardless of where the root cause resides, it's frustrating enough to go back to an Android where I wasn't experiencing any of these issues. If this were an automobile, I could have turned it back in under lemon laws already. Apple, like many SW publishers thinks is good customer service to let their developers push out half-baked code under the guise of "agile development".

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 9:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 10:28 AM

Hi there,

This is for user-user support and so very few if any people work for Apple. If you wish to send feedback directly to Apple they have a this site here where you can send more specific details to them: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

Ali

1 reply

Constant failed messages where images/gif involved (11 Max)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.