Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after installing update 11.2.3. my whole screen flash pink. Any solution?

after installing update 11.2.3. on macbook pro 13 my whole screen flash pink. Any solution?

MacBook

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 9:39 AM

8 replies

Mar 18, 2021 4:05 AM in response to walterschil

User wrote " I had run diskrepair and bitdefender vius scanner , all was OK. "

There is the Issue Bitdefender AntiVirus. Are there any AntiVirus, Disk Cleaner, Optimizers, Defrag, VPNs etc installed which should be removed as per Developers Instructions. They are useless, unneeded, cause havoc and interfere with the normal operation of the OS. The Built-in Security of Big Sur is all that is required.

Have seen and assisted at least 5 -6 Others with AntiVirus Software installed. It Interfered with the OS to the point 1 -2 had to erase the OS and do a Clean Install. Others had Shutdown issues when the screen would become all snowy and never totally shutdown - and others have similar issue as your.

To conclude - Remove the Cr&pware as per the Developers Instructions and then do a reboot and Test of the Pink issue was resolved.

Mar 18, 2021 3:48 AM in response to PRP_53

dear , find the details :Modelnaam: MacBook Pro

Model-ID: MacBookPro15,2

Processornaam: Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Processorsnelheid: 2,3 GHz

Aantal processors: 1

Totale aantal cores: 4

L2-cache (per core): 256 KB

L3-cache: 6 MB

Hyperthreading-technologie: Ingeschakeld

Geheugen: 8 GB

Versie systeemfirmware: 1554.80.3.0.0 (iBridge: 18.16.14347.0.0,0)

Serienummer (systeem): C02Y71MPJHC9

Hardware-UUID: 28DC29D9-3F48-5575-A69D-6FF08A0278C7

UDID voor provisionering:

I had run diskrepair and bitdefender vius scanner , all was OK.

see printscreen

after installing update 11.2.3. my whole screen flash pink. Any solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.