Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A problem with the apple logo when opening the phone

My Phone 12 Pro

When I open my phone, the apple logo appears twice, then appears and disappears, then appears, then disappears, and the last time appears normally

I contacted any i machan company in the Kingdom of Bahrain with this problem

And I want to know is this normal for the apple logo to appear three times on the phone when it is opened or not

iPhone XS

Posted on Mar 17, 2021 2:45 PM

8 replies

Mar 18, 2021 12:52 PM in response to stedman1

Software bug !! And what is my fault if you phone there is a programmatic defect with it I do not want it I want a phone free of any defect and this is a right of my rights and I brought it to the company after 4 days of buying it all the phones have a sign of the apple there is no defect and my phone there is a defect and I do not accept any defect in My phone, this is a defect from the factory and not from me. I hope to solve the problem. The phone has not received it until now until it is changed with a new phone,One of my rights as a consumer is to exchange any phone that has a factory defect. I am very upset and sad because I bought a phone with a defect.

A problem with the apple logo when opening the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.