Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple LOGO flashes super bright while switch on the iphone!

I bought my new iphone 12 pro.

when i switched it on the apple logo suddenly flashes super bright and it took for 10 seconds and then the logo came and it stayed for 10 seconds and phone starts. But normally the logo stays for 30-40-50 seconds or it may take a minute also... is it normal ??

but the phone works fine. I did every possible way to cure this problem but no use yet .

iam worried !

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 10:37 AM

5 replies

Mar 30, 2021 5:05 AM in response to RahulPunna

Hi RahulPunna,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with your iPhone 12 Pro. We'd like to help.

Tell us more about this issue. Does this Apple logo only appear when you restart your iPhone? Which iOS are you currently running on your iPhone? If you're not sure, head to Settings > General > About to find that exact version. If this Apple logo appears more often than just restarting your iPhone, can you tell if it happens when using a specific app or feature?

If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo, the steps included here can help.

Hope that helps.

Take care!

Apr 1, 2021 5:10 AM in response to RahulPunna

RahulPunna,

Thanks for clarifying that for us.

It's possible that your device is performing as expected. We are happy to hear that once your iPhone powers on, you're not experiencing any issues with it!

We'd recommend making sure your iPhone is fully updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the behavior remains, check in with Apple Support to confirm if this is expected: Get Support

Take care.

Apple LOGO flashes super bright while switch on the iphone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.