Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating a greeting card using Big Sur

I love making cards and have found it nearly impossible to do so with the new updates. I used to be able to go to photos, select and image and viola, a card was created. I am attempting to create one by using pages and it is not a viable option. Do I need to purchase an additional app and if so what is the app called and how much will it cost?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 7:08 AM

Pages v10.3.9 provides greeting card templates in its Stationery category that contain placeholder images on them. That means that you only need to drag and drop an image onto that placeholder image and the new image will automatically be scaled to fit in that location.

You can also create a custom Greeting card and include your own image(s), make it a placeholder image, save your custom greeting card as a template, and then reuse it.

You can review the Mac App Store for any third-party greeting card templates or applications that allow one to create greeting cards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 7:08 AM in response to skibetch

Pages v10.3.9 provides greeting card templates in its Stationery category that contain placeholder images on them. That means that you only need to drag and drop an image onto that placeholder image and the new image will automatically be scaled to fit in that location.

You can also create a custom Greeting card and include your own image(s), make it a placeholder image, save your custom greeting card as a template, and then reuse it.

You can review the Mac App Store for any third-party greeting card templates or applications that allow one to create greeting cards.

Creating a greeting card using Big Sur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.