Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There was a Mac, which is not mine, logged in to my ID apple. What should I do to protect my account?

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 3:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 4:26 AM

LyKhanh16 Said:

"There was a Mac, which is not mine, logged in to my ID apple. What should I do to protect my account?"

-------

Perform the Following:

A. First, Consider Modifying your Credentials:

I would most certainly open a new eMail Address, and assigning it to your Apple ID. You'd use that eMail address when logging into your Apple Account, including on these forums.

B. Disassociate this Device:

What you need to to is remove this from you list of trusted devices.

Go Here: View and Remove your Associated Devices for Purchases - Apple Support

Also...

C. Use the Link Atop this Post: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2021 4:26 AM in response to LyKhanh16

LyKhanh16 Said:

"There was a Mac, which is not mine, logged in to my ID apple. What should I do to protect my account?"

-------

Perform the Following:

A. First, Consider Modifying your Credentials:

I would most certainly open a new eMail Address, and assigning it to your Apple ID. You'd use that eMail address when logging into your Apple Account, including on these forums.

B. Disassociate this Device:

What you need to to is remove this from you list of trusted devices.

Go Here: View and Remove your Associated Devices for Purchases - Apple Support

Also...

C. Use the Link Atop this Post: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

There was a Mac, which is not mine, logged in to my ID apple. What should I do to protect my account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.