Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Mac my Apple ID was signed in with via my iPhone is not my Mac.

This has been going on forever: MY Apple accounts bs my son’s Apple accounts are hacked and have been or 2.5 years. I have a least six different Apple accounts the hacker uses to charge different Apple products to me so I pay for them and Appl can’t give me info. On what the charges are even for. Now, I was just told my phone was linked to a “Mac”. No other info. I know hacker uses a Mac, as do I. What’s going on?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 4:01 PM

In fact you can see that info. Go to settings>your name, and tick the Mac there you can see serial number etcetera

What makes you think you're hacked? Apple ID's if you use the right security measures are almost impossible to hack

See this for further reference

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2022 4:01 PM in response to KristinAnn404

In fact you can see that info. Go to settings>your name, and tick the Mac there you can see serial number etcetera

What makes you think you're hacked? Apple ID's if you use the right security measures are almost impossible to hack

See this for further reference

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised – Apple Support (UK)

The Mac my Apple ID was signed in with via my iPhone is not my Mac.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.