Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copying My Audio Files From My PC To My iPad Pro12.9

I have quite a lot of music that I either ripped from CD's, or got recorded by me.

How do I copy my audio files from my PC to my iPad Pro 12.9 so that I can listen to them on my iPad while I'm on the go?

Knowing how to do this now, will help me later when I upgrade to an iPhone.

• Thanks in advance!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 1:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 11:32 AM

The only way I know of to get those songs to your iPad library is to sync them from iTunes.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPad, try:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

If Saralee helped you download the iTunes media to your iPad, I'm, not sure what the issue is. It should then play on your iPad.

If there is some other problem, let me know.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2021 11:32 AM in response to John-1972

The only way I know of to get those songs to your iPad library is to sync them from iTunes.

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPad, try:

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod - Apple Support

If Saralee helped you download the iTunes media to your iPad, I'm, not sure what the issue is. It should then play on your iPad.

If there is some other problem, let me know.

Mar 20, 2021 5:04 AM in response to javaliga

Perhaps, I should have told you all yesterday, that I do have iTunes on my computer.

Also, I should have told you all, that I'm a blind man.

Yay thoe, I tried to use iTunes to put all the music that I have on my computer on my iPad, I couldn't get both the computer and iPad to work for me in that manner.

I guess, some parts of iTunes and JAWS don't work ttoo well together.

So, the only easyest way to put my music on my iPad, is to use my Dropbox account.

But there is one more problem I'm facing with that.

The songs may play in the Dropbox app, but I can't get them in to my library on my iPad.

How do I go about doing this?

With Saralee my sighted wife helping me with this porsion of it, I downloaded the iTunes media to my iPad.

But if iTunes between my PC and iPad are to work together, how does a blind person do this?

Copying My Audio Files From My PC To My iPad Pro12.9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.