Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connection to Panasonic DECT 6.0 phones

I had my iPhone 11XR connected to my corded phone base for years. I've had it with several iterations of iPhone, and also an earlier model of Panasonic. A few months ago, the connection failed. I waited for updates on the iPhone and have done everything suggested on the Panasonic website. Has anyone else experienced this?

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 19, 2021 3:52 PM

3 replies

Mar 21, 2021 11:56 AM in response to Roselover

Roselover Said:

"Bluetooth connection to Panasonic DECT 6.0 phones: [...]Have disconnected landline and only using cells, so fixing this was very important. I hope this fix may help someone else."

-------

Provide Apple Feedback:

Do your Part. Give Apple feedback on this. Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what issues are out there, and how they can be troubleshot and fixed.

How to Give Feedback:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Performance" for "Feedback Type"
  3. Inform Apple: of how this affects you ability to use the device, and how you think the option with help other users.

Mar 21, 2021 9:54 AM in response to TheLittles

That was a good idea. But in the meantime, I did a hard reset on my iPhone. Then I changed my PIN on the Panasonic phones. Bingo! I'm connected again, This is a wonderful system for people who have several extension handsets in a large home. My cell rings through the handsets, does voice announcements of calls and texts from cell, and I can also talk to Siri. Seriously--on the handset. Have disconnected landline and only using cells, so fixing this was very important. I hope this fix may help someone else.

Mar 19, 2021 4:16 PM in response to Roselover

Roselover Said:

"I had my iPhone 11XR connected to my corded phone base for years. I've had it with several iterations of iPhone, and also an earlier model of Panasonic. A few months ago, the connection failed."

-------

Single Out the iPhone:

See if you get this error with another iPhone. Request a friend or family member, if you may use their phone. It may be your iPhone, or it may be the Panasonic phones.

Bluetooth connection to Panasonic DECT 6.0 phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.