Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund of Monies Pulled from My Account

I woke up today to find $69.99 charged to my checking account from Apple. It is unauthorized. I do not have a subscription through Apple for music; I do however pay for music subscription through Verizon.

I tried to go through the 'Request a Refund' option to request this refund, but there is not option to state that you are paying for Apple music through Verizon or another carrier.

Further, everyone that is in my family plan for Verizon has Apple music, so it is not a separate subscription through Apple.

I cannot ever place my credit card on my phone because Apple continues to steal money from us. I would like resolution to this and a refund of my $69.99 immediately.

Thank you!

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 10:58 AM

Click here for information. If the article doesn't cover that item, use the link to contact Apple Support.

To ask for a refund, use this link to contact the iTunes Store staff, or if you got an email receipt, use the 'Report a Problem' link in it.

(194448)

3 replies

Refund of Monies Pulled from My Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.