Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam Calendar will not go away

For a spam calendar, I'm not seeing a "report Junk" option. Also when I go to delete the spam calendar, it just comes right back. It will not go away. How can I delete this calendar? I have uninstalled the app it came from, there is nothing subscribed. It deletes and comes back immediately. Is there somewhere else this calendar lives where I can delete it? I am running ios 14.4.1

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 11:27 AM

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

If you are using iOS 13 then Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

If you are using iOS 14 then Go to Settings Calendar Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 20, 2021 11:27 AM in response to Schavez75

That is a Rogue Calendar account. 

If you are using iOS 13 then Go to Settings Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

If you are using iOS 14 then Go to Settings Calendar Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar account is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account.

Note that it is not a virus. It is something that got added to your calendar because you may have accepted an offer from a pop-up on a website unknowingly. Please be careful out there.

Axel F

Spam Calendar will not go away

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.