Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam events in my calendar

my calendar is getting spam events that I can’t delete and when I got to settings and select the calendar that states I’m subscribed to it there is no option to delete it.

does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove the calendar from my iPhone?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2020 5:37 PM

The previous post has a link which points to this advice: "That is a Rogue Calendar account. Go to Settings-->>Passwords & Accounts and under Accounts see if an unknown calendar is listed. If it is then tap on it and then Delete account."

10 replies

Aug 4, 2020 5:34 PM in response to stedman1

The Spam that I’m getting on my calendar isn’t listed under any specific calendar so I can’t delete it at all. The spam calendar is only on my iPhone and doesn’t show up in my iCal events on my desktop. If I click on the event there is no option to mark it as spam or delete the events. This is an image of what it looks like when I click on the event. Any suggestions on how to remove the Spam calendar?

Spam events in my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.