Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not see photos from shared album I was invited to

I do not see photos from shared album I was invited to, and I do not see my name on album list, only person who invite me. I can try to upload pictures but nobody see my picture as well. Also, I can invite people to my album, but they do not see my pictures as well. I tryed disable and enable sharing. But as result I lost old shared pictures. I do not see them anymore. So, what can be done to be able to share pictures

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 20, 2021 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 8:43 PM

The above response is not helpful - the problem was not creating a shared album.

3 replies

Mar 26, 2021 8:41 PM in response to leosap00

I just recently set up my iPhone 12 Max Pro and I can't access any photos in a shared album I accepted an invitation to join. It shows the creator's name and album name but album is blank. Only the + sign exists. Tried to troubleshoot as described above as well and lost old shared pictures and still cannot see album pics. Asked for another invitation, accepted again, and still cannot access photos. On my Mac - I can. Just not on my phone. Please help!

Mar 21, 2021 2:08 AM in response to leosap00

Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

1. Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button.
  2. Tap New Shared Album.
  3. Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
  4. Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
  5. Tap Create.

How to share albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and ...

I do not see photos from shared album I was invited to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.