Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Albums

I have gotten invited to two different shared albums through iCloud, I have accepted, but won’t ever see any pictures shared. I have gone into iCloud and made sure my “shared albums” is on, yet it still doesn’t work. Does anyone have any other suggestions of how to allow me to see the shared photos?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 25, 2021 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2021 9:14 AM

Hi Katie__Co,

From your post, it sounds like you're having trouble seeing photos from a shared album. Can you elaborate on what happens when you attempt to access the shared photo albums? Try connecting to Wi-Fi to see if the photos download.

This support article may help: How to share albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac

Have a great day!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2021 9:14 AM in response to Katie__Co

Hi Katie__Co,

From your post, it sounds like you're having trouble seeing photos from a shared album. Can you elaborate on what happens when you attempt to access the shared photo albums? Try connecting to Wi-Fi to see if the photos download.

This support article may help: How to share albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac

Have a great day!

Shared Albums

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.