Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook App version 130.0 are having problems that I cannot submit any software bug request

Attention: FACEBOOK APP DEVELOPER

I am current updated and using Facebook App version 130.0 and are still having problems with the software.

There are problems which I cannot share a link to the news feed. The app News Feed from the facebook app keeps loading and i keep having errors "Connection is taking longer than normal to upload". Somehow it does not share any links to your facebook.

This is a know bug issues. Could the Facebook App Developer please fix this problem right away. As this is very annoying.

Thank you.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 2:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 3:39 AM

Alright,

I think Facebook have fixed the problem now.

The problem is with News Feed Sharing.

I have submit the review to the Facebook App on my apple apps store with my iPhone. And send a message to their CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Concerning about these. It takes more than 3 days for them to fix the issues.

There must be a software bug or there is a network outage or maintenance at Facebook.

Once again thanks for the reply.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2021 3:39 AM in response to Androish

Alright,

I think Facebook have fixed the problem now.

The problem is with News Feed Sharing.

I have submit the review to the Facebook App on my apple apps store with my iPhone. And send a message to their CEO Mark Zuckerberg. Concerning about these. It takes more than 3 days for them to fix the issues.

There must be a software bug or there is a network outage or maintenance at Facebook.

Once again thanks for the reply.

Facebook App version 130.0 are having problems that I cannot submit any software bug request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.