Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

maps not working

My Apple Watch maps does not connect to my iPhone even though it is connected and I have not been able to find any help on this subject. What can I do? I have tried unpairing and repairing it already.

Apple Watch

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 9:54 AM

To see the map, you must turn on route tracking. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services,turn location services on then tap Apple Watch Workout, then tap While Using the App.

Then tap on maps then tap While using the app.

Then tap on System Services and turn on motion calibration and distance.

Another place to check is on the watch in settings/privacy/Location Services and make sure this is turned on and scroll down to apple watch workout and select while using the app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 9:54 AM in response to alannagray5

To see the map, you must turn on route tracking. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services,turn location services on then tap Apple Watch Workout, then tap While Using the App.

Then tap on maps then tap While using the app.

Then tap on System Services and turn on motion calibration and distance.

Another place to check is on the watch in settings/privacy/Location Services and make sure this is turned on and scroll down to apple watch workout and select while using the app.

maps not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.