Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacking

I opened a site and there was immediately a message with apple logo that said that my iphone was hacked what do i do but i don’t have a picture because i closed the site without taking a screenshot

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 1:40 PM

Inaseid Said:

"Hacking: I opened a site and there was immediately a message with apple logo that said that my iphone was hacked what do i do but i don’t have a picture because i closed the site without taking a screenshot"

-------

To avoid visiting it once more...

Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 1:40 PM in response to Inaseid

Inaseid Said:

"Hacking: I opened a site and there was immediately a message with apple logo that said that my iphone was hacked what do i do but i don’t have a picture because i closed the site without taking a screenshot"

-------

To avoid visiting it once more...

Clear the Temporary Internet Files:

Mar 21, 2021 1:33 PM in response to Inaseid

Inaseid Said:

-------

Let it Be:

No one is hacking your iPhone - it's all a scam. Don't visit the site again. There'd be no reason for a screenshot.

Hacking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.