Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve hidden the Tinder app but can’t get it back

I’ve removed app from Home Screen but can not get it back on Home Screen . I chose the second tab and can not get the app back

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2021 8:20 PM

did you remove it to the App Library?

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library.

Swipe downward and you'll get an alphabetical list of your apps.

Locate the app in the list or type the app name into the search field

Once you've located the app, tap/hold until it raises/selects, then drag it and it'll pop out to your Home Screen

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 21, 2021 8:20 PM in response to Coreywiles3555

did you remove it to the App Library?

From your Home Screen, swipe left until you get to the App Library.

Swipe downward and you'll get an alphabetical list of your apps.

Locate the app in the list or type the app name into the search field

Once you've located the app, tap/hold until it raises/selects, then drag it and it'll pop out to your Home Screen

Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone - Apple Support

Mar 31, 2021 4:51 AM in response to Chris0107

I cannot get through or login to my tinder account even online its not letting me go login if my account was banned I need to know because I didn’t do nothing wrong at all so would like to get access to my account so that I can delete my photos that’s all

I’ve hidden the Tinder app but can’t get it back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.