Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My new iPhone 12 will not back up to the cloud! Help!

My new iPhone 12 appears to be stuck with backing up in the cloud! It’s been stuck like this since I got it and my son set it up! Help! My husband tried to get tech support last night with your rep Cookie, but she was unable to get this issue resolved! PLEASE HELP ME!

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 10:31 AM

Butterflies1981 wrote:

My new iPhone 12 appears to be stuck with backing up in the cloud! It’s been stuck like this since I got it and my son set it up! Help! My husband tried to get tech support last night with your rep Cookie, but she was unable to get this issue resolved! PLEASE HELP ME!

Start here If you can't back up to iCloud or if restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2021 10:31 AM in response to Butterflies1981

Butterflies1981 wrote:

Start here If you can't back up to iCloud or if restore from iCloud backup failed - Apple Support

My new iPhone 12 will not back up to the cloud! Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.