Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bouncing Past The Cycled Region

When exporting using the "sharing" option the song bounces past the regions in the session, including when I check the box to export the cycle area only. Any suggestions on how to address this? When bouncing it works fine, but apparently when I use the sharing option, i.e., to send the tune to music (iTunes) I get added measures, even when I adjust the project end marker to correspond with the correct end of the song. Thoughts?

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 1:17 PM

I do believe Bouncing the Project is the best way to do this as it gives you ultimate control and you can determine, by means of the cycle locators or the START/END, the exact length of your song. If it does help with your workflow, I completely get it. I will look into this for you.

Eddie G.

Similar questions

2 replies

Mar 22, 2021 2:30 PM in response to IzLiveMuzik

The Logic Pro User guide claims that it will export when either using the CYCLE REGION or just selecting the regions/sections so they are in focus. I highly encourage you to use the Cycle Locators.

Share a song to the Music app:

• Select the checkbox if you want to export only the part of the song within the cycle area (if active), or the part defined by selected regions (if selected). If the checkbox is unselected, or there is no active cycle area or selected regions, the entire project length is exported.

Eddie G.

Bouncing Past The Cycled Region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.