Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update required to use cellular data I currently cannot make or receive phone calls or texts

Unable to send or receive calls or texts message received is Update required to use cellular data

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 5:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 5:23 PM

First, see if this is your problem→iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

If it isn’t you need to restore iOS on your phone using your computer→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support, then restore your backup→Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 29, 2021 7:22 PM in response to Immortal_hour

Immortal_hour wrote:

Since last update now I can’t make phone calls nor make them I cannot get text nor receive them I’m done with Apple going back to android where things are easier to understand

Bye.

or you could read the post right above yours.

but I’m sure you will be happier with an Android. They are perfect, and you will never have a problem with an Android.

Update required to use cellular data I currently cannot make or receive phone calls or texts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.