Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sync music from old mac mini to iphone

I have an old Mac mini &want to sync music to iPhone 7, but receive error msg. That iPhone is not compatible with my computer. How can I transfer the music?

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 22, 2021 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 12:23 AM

if it is running the latest ios version then the requirements of the computer are

System Requirements

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access12
  • Syncing to a Mac or PC requires:
  • macOS Catalina 10.15 or later using the Finder
  • macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 through macOS Mojave 10.14.6 using iTunes 12.8 or later
  • Windows 7 or later using iTunes 12.10.10 or later (free download from itunes.com/download)

iPhone SE - Technical Specifications - Apple

and read

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2021 12:23 AM in response to dahlia7

if it is running the latest ios version then the requirements of the computer are

System Requirements

• Apple ID (required for some features)
  • Internet access12
  • Syncing to a Mac or PC requires:
  • macOS Catalina 10.15 or later using the Finder
  • macOS El Capitan 10.11.6 through macOS Mojave 10.14.6 using iTunes 12.8 or later
  • Windows 7 or later using iTunes 12.10.10 or later (free download from itunes.com/download)

iPhone SE - Technical Specifications - Apple

and read

Use iTunes to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your computer - Apple Support

how to sync music from old mac mini to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.