Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App missing, how to reinstall?

I deleted the health app from my iPhone, it does NOT show up in spotlight search or the library, it also does NOT show up under Settings > General > iPhone storage. It truly is not there. (I've googled this question countless times now)

I want to reinstall it as I did not realize it's needed for changing settings to the sleep alarm (that are permanent)

I tried deleting another app like Notes and I was able to reinstall it from the App Store, however I can't find the health app there.

I do NOT want to reset my iPhone as that requires me to set up a lot of accounts and apps with all my preferred settings etc. again and I think there must be another way.

Thank you in advance.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 7:44 AM

Hello Adude095,

It sounds like you are unable to locate the Health App. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

The health app can't be deleted, only the following built-in apps can be deleted: Remove apps from iPhone

If you are unable to locate the app, including in the app library. Then you may be having an issue with your iOS version and restoring your device would be the best option.

We would recommend searching for that app one more time using this article: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

If you are still unable to find it, back up your device, and restore to factory settings: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 7:44 AM in response to adude095

Hello Adude095,

It sounds like you are unable to locate the Health App. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

The health app can't be deleted, only the following built-in apps can be deleted: Remove apps from iPhone

If you are unable to locate the app, including in the app library. Then you may be having an issue with your iOS version and restoring your device would be the best option.

We would recommend searching for that app one more time using this article: Organize the Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

If you are still unable to find it, back up your device, and restore to factory settings: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

Cheers!

Health App missing, how to reinstall?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.