Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY BUILT-IN CAMERA IS BROKEN, WHAT CAN I DO IF I WANT TO HAVE A VIDEO CONFERENCE?

The built-in camera on my MacBook Pro 2014 is broken. What can I do when I'm scheduled for a video conference soon?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 9:41 AM

See if anything in this document helps --> If your built-in camera isn’t working on your Mac

Do you have a cellphone with video capability?

Can you borrow a computer with video?

You can buy external USB cameras and microphones. If you don't have time then just explain to the interviewers your camera is not working and you'll need to do audio only.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2021 9:41 AM in response to yuntaofromkunming

See if anything in this document helps --> If your built-in camera isn’t working on your Mac

Do you have a cellphone with video capability?

Can you borrow a computer with video?

You can buy external USB cameras and microphones. If you don't have time then just explain to the interviewers your camera is not working and you'll need to do audio only.

MY BUILT-IN CAMERA IS BROKEN, WHAT CAN I DO IF I WANT TO HAVE A VIDEO CONFERENCE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.