Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im experiencing some css issues since this update

since I updated to 11.2.3 on my macbook pro m1 a lot of css styles are broken troughout is there some fix coming soon

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 12:28 PM

On macOS 11.2.3, I have not seen one trace of CSS issues with Safari 14.0.3, with my own web designs, on any site, or with search results. If you are using a third-party browser, get the latest product update, reboot your Mac, and try the same search criterion.

Are you loading your own browser CSS style in an effort to alter the viewed content?

Have you recently installed any browser add-on features that may have triggered this CSS-style train-wreck?

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 23, 2021 12:28 PM in response to FelixClement

On macOS 11.2.3, I have not seen one trace of CSS issues with Safari 14.0.3, with my own web designs, on any site, or with search results. If you are using a third-party browser, get the latest product update, reboot your Mac, and try the same search criterion.

Are you loading your own browser CSS style in an effort to alter the viewed content?

Have you recently installed any browser add-on features that may have triggered this CSS-style train-wreck?

Apr 10, 2021 2:56 PM in response to FelixClement

FelixClement wrote:

since I updated to 11.2.3 on my macbook pro m1 a lot of css styles are broken troughout is there some fix coming soon
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/54a27782-11f1-4cf4-b8d4-6ca971c96431

Try a different browser to compare your results.

If you still have an issue look at that browsers preferences and make changes to Search options.

im experiencing some css issues since this update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.