You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Streaming quality of Apple Fitness plus on Apple TV

How do I change the streaming quality of Apple Fitness plus on my Apple TV? (to avoid excessive internet bills). In the Settings area all I can see is the Privacy details. For those of us living in rural areas where unlimited internet is still a pipe dream, this is a necessary option.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 1:26 PM

1 reply

Mar 24, 2021 9:52 AM in response to uptergroveGreg

Hello Greg,

It sounds like you're wanting to change the video quality for Apple Fitness+ only, while keeping the quality the same for the Apple TV. Being able to manage the video quality is important for any device, and you can adjust the video quality for the Apple TV using the steps in the Adjust video settings of the following article.

Adjust video and audio settings on Apple TV

in reference to adjust the settings specifically for Apple Fitness+ it would be recommended to provide feedback to Apple. They do appreciate feedback for all features and devices. You can provide feedback via the Product Feedback website.

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities, have a great week.

Streaming quality of Apple Fitness plus on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.