Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Air pods

It's hard to connect and one side it's not work and I go to to fix it because it under warranty and they exchange left and right after 3 months it's coming again the problem and I go to fix it they changed the left and right side and after one day I have heart connection with the iPhone and also one side not work the right side

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 10:23 AM

Hey there Aboelela1,

We understand you're experiencing issues with the connection on one side of your AirPods. We'll be happy to help.

The best steps for this issue can be found here: If your left or right AirPod isn't working

However, if it persists afterwards, we recommend contacting Apple Support directly or having them inspected. Use the links below.

Get Support

Find Locations

Cheers!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 10:23 AM in response to Aboelela1

Hey there Aboelela1,

We understand you're experiencing issues with the connection on one side of your AirPods. We'll be happy to help.

The best steps for this issue can be found here: If your left or right AirPod isn't working

However, if it persists afterwards, we recommend contacting Apple Support directly or having them inspected. Use the links below.

Get Support

Find Locations

Cheers!

Air pods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.