Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have tried repeatedly to update my payment method as my card was compromised. It keeps telling me that my account has been disabled and will. It allow me to update the payment information.

Why won’t the information for a new payment method take? After entering the new card I information, it keeps telling me that my account has been disabled

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 8:30 AM

Start with this link - If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 8:30 AM in response to Tlpfj916

Start with this link - If you see a message that says 'Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes'

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," there might be a problem with the payment method that you have on file.

When you see the message, don't try to edit any of your account information. Instead, contact Apple Support for help.

I have tried repeatedly to update my payment method as my card was compromised. It keeps telling me that my account has been disabled and will. It allow me to update the payment information.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.