Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect my heyday headphones to Bluetooth on my iPad or iPhone

I can not connect my heyday wireless headphones to my iPad through Bluetooth.... I can’t connect them to my iPhone either please help!!!

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Mar 23, 2021 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 4:24 PM

Hi daniellefromsalem,

We'd like to help provide the best guidance for this. It does sound like you have isolated this down to the wireless headphones with Apple devices, but we would recommend trying If you can’t connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This will ensure you have checked all the troubleshooting steps for this. If this issue remains, and this isolation continues to be between Apple devices and these headphones, we would suggest reaching out to the manufacture to determine compatibility or additional steps they can look into.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 4:24 PM in response to daniellefromsalem

Hi daniellefromsalem,

We'd like to help provide the best guidance for this. It does sound like you have isolated this down to the wireless headphones with Apple devices, but we would recommend trying If you can’t connect a Bluetooth accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This will ensure you have checked all the troubleshooting steps for this. If this issue remains, and this isolation continues to be between Apple devices and these headphones, we would suggest reaching out to the manufacture to determine compatibility or additional steps they can look into.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Can’t connect my heyday headphones to Bluetooth on my iPad or iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.