Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Passwords and Accounts in Settings on my iPhone11 pro

I have no Passwords and Accounts listed in my Settings on my iPhone 11 pro, and I can't see my passwords. I tried to restart my phone, I am logged into iCloud, my Keychain is ON all the time - I even tried to turn it off and then back on, but to no avail. The icon under Settings shows only 'Passwords' (without 'Accounts') and when I enter it there are no options to see my passwords! I have the phone for a year and this is the first time it happened.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 5:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 25, 2021 8:32 AM

Hi Vero_F,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. We can definitely understand how important it is to be able to access your passwords in Settings on your iPhone. Do you have any other devices signed into your iCloud? Do you see your passwords on those devices? Check out some troubleshooting steps you can try here: If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync.

Do you back up your device to iCloud or have an encrypted iTunes backup? If so, you may be able to restore your iPhone from that back up to get your passwords back. Keep in mind any data that is on your device from after the backup will not be restored.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 25, 2021 8:32 AM in response to Vero_F

Hi Vero_F,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. We can definitely understand how important it is to be able to access your passwords in Settings on your iPhone. Do you have any other devices signed into your iCloud? Do you see your passwords on those devices? Check out some troubleshooting steps you can try here: If iCloud Keychain won't turn on or sync.

Do you back up your device to iCloud or have an encrypted iTunes backup? If so, you may be able to restore your iPhone from that back up to get your passwords back. Keep in mind any data that is on your device from after the backup will not be restored.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup

Hope that helps!

Missing Passwords and Accounts in Settings on my iPhone11 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.