Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch will not open 1Password

My Apple 6 Watch with Version 7.3.2 software and my MacMini M1 with Big Sur 11.2.3 will not open 1Password 7 app running 7.8 software. When my Watch signals that I can open 1Password the watch vibrates and the watch window indicates that two clicks on the Crown button will open 1Password but when the Crown is clicked the watch goes to the Watch apps then returns to the Watch face. The watch successfully opens my system at startup when wearing the watch.

Mac mini, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 1:05 PM

3 replies

Mar 25, 2021 1:48 PM in response to chetgolfer

Hello chetgolfer,

We're understanding you to say that when attempting to open a third-party app on your Mac from your Apple Watch it is not working, though you're not having any issues unlocking your Mac using your watch.

If you haven't already, be sure to restart all devices involved in the equation and make sure all apps and operating systems are up to date. Typically after tapping the Digital Crown does the app launch on it's own on your Mac? Is the app on your Mac launching and then quitting?

Thanks.

Apple watch will not open 1Password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.