Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to uninstall apps on the Apple Watch

I cannot figure out how to uninstall apps on my Apple Watch and the watch app on my phone or within the phone itself. I am trying to free up space and remove unwanted apps

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 9:48 PM

There are two ways. Using the ”Watch” app on the iPhone, scroll down to the list of installed apps on your watch. Click on the one you want to uninstall, and turn off ”Show app on Apple Watch”.

Another way is to use the digital crown on your watch. If you're using List View, swipe left across the app you want to remove, then tap the red trash button. If you're using Grid View, tap and hold to activate jiggle mode, then tap the X in the top-left corner of the app you want to remove.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 9:48 PM in response to ceostroot

There are two ways. Using the ”Watch” app on the iPhone, scroll down to the list of installed apps on your watch. Click on the one you want to uninstall, and turn off ”Show app on Apple Watch”.

Another way is to use the digital crown on your watch. If you're using List View, swipe left across the app you want to remove, then tap the red trash button. If you're using Grid View, tap and hold to activate jiggle mode, then tap the X in the top-left corner of the app you want to remove.

Mar 25, 2021 2:29 AM in response to ceostroot

Try this;

Unpair your Apple Watch via the Watch app on your iPhone.

Then Re-pair your Apple Watch again,this usually frees up

enough storage space to update your watch.And without any loss of data.

How to uninstall apps on the Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.