Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone can not open mobile data,i can not update software, please urgent,,

Hii im user iphone 7, my iphone have problem,i can not open mobile data and update software ios, if i want install, cannot, i sent u some problem in picture i screenshort,hope you can tell me what can i solve this problem,thank you

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2021 10:30 PM

Hi,

The first thing I need you to do is reboot your iPhone.

To do this navigate to General - Shutdown and follow the prompts to do so.

Once your iPhone has shut down, reboot it and return back to the iPhone settings and check to see if your mobile data and if your software update has been installed.

If it hasn't, I would remove and reinsert your SIM card back into your phone.

Then double-check your wifi connection and make sure you have an ACTIVE wireless connection. If this works, you should be able to install the software update.

If not, plug your iPhone into iTunes on a Windows or macOS Device and update manually through the suggested prompts on iTunes.

This should bypass the manual way of updating through your iPhone settings.

If this doesn't work let me know, and we can explore some other alternatives.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2021 10:30 PM in response to siti233

Hi,

The first thing I need you to do is reboot your iPhone.

To do this navigate to General - Shutdown and follow the prompts to do so.

Once your iPhone has shut down, reboot it and return back to the iPhone settings and check to see if your mobile data and if your software update has been installed.

If it hasn't, I would remove and reinsert your SIM card back into your phone.

Then double-check your wifi connection and make sure you have an ACTIVE wireless connection. If this works, you should be able to install the software update.

If not, plug your iPhone into iTunes on a Windows or macOS Device and update manually through the suggested prompts on iTunes.

This should bypass the manual way of updating through your iPhone settings.

If this doesn't work let me know, and we can explore some other alternatives.

My iphone can not open mobile data,i can not update software, please urgent,,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.