You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card used for Apple Pay has expired..how do I confirm the new date has been updated?

As explained in a variety if places, such as here: the credit card on applepay has expired..how do i enter the new expiry date?:

While you can't change your card number or expiration date, it should update automatically when you get a new card. If your issuer doesn't support updates, you might need to remove the card, then add it again.

That's all well and good. My question is: how do I check whether or not this actually happened? There is no expiration date displayed in any of the payment setup screens I can find (on Mac or iPhone).

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 12:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2021 3:02 PM

There is no way to check the expiration date in the Wallet app visually. You can request that feature by going to this link - https://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 reply

My credit card used for Apple Pay has expired..how do I confirm the new date has been updated?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.