Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It’s not good when you have MS and other health issues and do you have to have a working phone and by this not letting me call out it’s not a safe phone please fix thank you

Something change the settings in my phone or something so I cannot use it to get phone calls or to call out on my mobile number I can’t even call my own house phone from it and it’s telling me that I’ve already missed over 100 calls missed calls I can’t check my voicemail or anything else it’s only senior trying to work in some mode of FaceTime or something and in the area where it supposed to have my phone number for everything else it has some strange 800 number trying to say that’s my main number but it’s not my main number

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 5:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2021 5:49 AM

If you can’t send or receive calls, you need to contact your carrier for help. See here too for help: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204027

Similar questions

5 replies

It’s not good when you have MS and other health issues and do you have to have a working phone and by this not letting me call out it’s not a safe phone please fix thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.