Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi , I got many messages my data storage, what should I do?

i got a message many times “ my phone data storage

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 12:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 12:49 AM

If you mean your storage is full, you will have to remove data from your phone to make more space. One thing you can do if you have a very large photo library on your phone is to pay for an iCloud plan, and then enable "optimise phone storage" This will save something like 80% of your photo space. Alternatively you can copy all your photos to a computer, and then only keep recent pictures or favourites on your phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 12:49 AM in response to suthathip49

If you mean your storage is full, you will have to remove data from your phone to make more space. One thing you can do if you have a very large photo library on your phone is to pay for an iCloud plan, and then enable "optimise phone storage" This will save something like 80% of your photo space. Alternatively you can copy all your photos to a computer, and then only keep recent pictures or favourites on your phone.

Hi , I got many messages my data storage, what should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.