Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Storage Full Messages ALL day

I've been getting messages that my iPhone storage is full ALL day and it takes me to the Settings where I've eliminated all my podcasts and audiobooks. I got the storage down to 59GB(64GB max), but then a few minutes later the message returns and my memory back to close to 64GB. I have plenty if iCloud storage, so no sure why I"m getting CONSTANT messages about my phone storage. Please advise.

iPhone X

Posted on May 17, 2022 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 6:30 PM

Phone Storage and iCloud storage are not the same thing. Check this link to learn about the difference...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way you can get more storage is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. Also be sure to restart the phone after deletions. This video may also help...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2022 6:30 PM in response to AaronArchambo

Phone Storage and iCloud storage are not the same thing. Check this link to learn about the difference...

What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

The only way you can get more storage is to delete photos, messages, apps, etc.. Be sure to save important photos and data to your computer or an external drive. Also be sure to restart the phone after deletions. This video may also help...

Iphone Storage Full Messages ALL day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.