Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pencil 2 not pairing with iPad Pro 2020

My Apple pencil 2 is not connecting with my iPad pro. I have tried everything mentioned in Apple support articles. When I attach the pencil to my iPad a pop shows up that says “tap to connect”. When I press that nothing happens. It is not pairing. The dialogue box says “Apple pencil”, it does not show the battery status, and it goes away after a few seconds. I have also tried manually connecting it but the device does not appear in my devices or other devices.

I have tried restarting too - nothing helps.

There are no apparent hardware damages. in fact I used Apple pencil one night and when I woke up the next day it was not connecting.

Another thing that I have noticed is that the pencil warms up whenever I try to detach and reattach it.

Can someone help with this?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 2:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 4:20 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided at section "If your Apple Pencil won't pair with your iPad" in this support article:--> Connect Apple Pencil with your iPad - Apple Support , contact Apple Support using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple pencil 2 not pairing with iPad Pro 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.