Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil 2 won't pair with my Ipad Pro

Recently my Ipad pro stopped pairing with my apple pencil. Read a few guidelines and forgot the pencil from my devices but still it won't pair. When the pencil is magnetically connected to the Ipad Apple pencil pops up but doesn't show the battery percent. It goes black and grey a couple of times but won't pair. So then I reset my Ipad. The ipad recognises the pencil but isn't pairing.

I can't contact customer care because of corona nor can I visit any apple store as everything is shut because of Corona.

What do I do now?

Please help me.

iPad Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 12:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2020 12:26 AM

Hello,

You will need to call Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

Similar questions

5 replies

Apr 21, 2020 10:28 AM in response to siddhipatil

I have the exact same issue. My pencil was working fine, then this morning it just won’t pair. It’s recognised when I connect to the IPad Pro, but only for a couple of seconds, but it never shows in Bluetooth connections. I know until yesterday it was 100% charged, so it must be some form of issue with Bluetooth I guess. I’ve rebooted, updates OS S/W, ensured nib tight, etc. Called Helpline, who were of no use whatsoever.

Apr 21, 2020 4:42 PM in response to siddhipatil

What iPad OS version? 13.4.x is well known to have problems with Pencil connections on both generations. Sometimes they work, sometimes they drop for no reason & require reboot & forget/re-pairing of the device to work again. At the moment, my gen 2 Pencil & 3rd gen iPad Pro will lose connection a couple of times a week on average & sometimes even overnight when sat charging on the magnetic strip doing nothing. I am hoping that the issue is resolved with the next update.

Apple Pencil 2 won't pair with my Ipad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.