Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music glitch

Hi there,

I updated my apple music app last night and it has been glitching for more than 12 hours.

My "Listening to" does not show up on my profile and under all my playlists the "added playlist" no longer appears and I know my playlists are being added as I get the notifications.

Please do assist,

Thanks.

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 7:27 AM

5 replies

Mar 28, 2021 10:31 AM in response to Tamz_M

Hi there Tamz_M,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with your profile not updating in Apple Music, and we'd like to share some steps that may help.

To get started, quit the Apple Music app and open it again.

If you notice the same issue, restart your Android device and try again.

Also, clear the app cache by heading to the Home screen > Apps > Settings > Apps > Apple Music > Storage > Clear Cache. Then go back to the Home screen or your list of apps, and launch Apple Music again.

We hope this helps.

Mar 30, 2021 6:05 AM in response to Erica_S1

Hi Erica_S1,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing further assistance. I'll be sure to try signing out and back into my account.

Just wanted to ask if me signing out of my profile/account won't delete or remove any of the music added onto my library, playlists and followings/followers?

Regards,

Apple music glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.