Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charges to my account

I have noticed on several recent billing cycles that I have been charged for purchasing music from the Apple Library. I don't understand the multiple 0.99 charges. I pay a monthly fee, my family are registered users, and I also pay 0.99 for additional storage. Can you help explain the charges? Also, do I need the additional storage?

Thanks,

Charlie O'Dell

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 10:59 AM

1. Songs and albums bought individually aren't part of an Apple Music subscription and will play if you discontinue it. They can also be used in more places.

2. Click here and see how much you're using. If it's not that much and you don't plan on putting more data there, no.

(194888)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 27, 2021 10:59 AM in response to codell18

1. Songs and albums bought individually aren't part of an Apple Music subscription and will play if you discontinue it. They can also be used in more places.

2. Click here and see how much you're using. If it's not that much and you don't plan on putting more data there, no.

(194888)

Charges to my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.