Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Login To Facebook After Not Using iPad For A Long Time

I reset and never used my iPad for 2 years since my iPad Air 1 screen is broken and moving by its own and I installed facebook and messenger now can't no longer log in. It says "Login Failed" Sorry, an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. Error code: 100. (I have an iPad Air 1st Gen)

I can log in to Facebook if I do it through the browser on my phone and I can log in on my PC as well.

I have tried turning my phone off and then on again, I have deleted the FB app and reinstalled it. I changed my password. Nothing is working. I went into settings, then the Facebook app and I don't see anything in there that will help the situation.

Of course it is impossible to contact anyone at Facebook for help. Does anyone in here have any ideas?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 11:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2021 5:16 AM

The Issue Is Fixed! I gotta enter the email address to the account instead of the phone number.

3 replies

Can't Login To Facebook After Not Using iPad For A Long Time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.